Host a Litter Free Event
Throughout the year major events within the community are declared to be “litter-free” by Keep Fremont Beautiful & event hosts. These events include ballgames, tournaments, festivals, & fundraisers. During these events, guests are encouraged to dispose of litter in proper containers, as well as assist in keeping the grounds of the host site in immaculate condition.
Keep Fremont Beautiful Can Help You… Keep Your Event Litter- Free!
This is how:
• Call the us at: 402-941-6122 with your interest
• Provide sample announcements that can be used throughout the event
• Provide trash bags for collection of litter
• Loan you the use of a banner announcing the event is litter free
• Loan you the use of up to two recycling receptacles
(Liners for use in receptacles will be provided)
• Loan you the use of E-Z reachers to assist with collection of litter
*Please note that when items such as the banner, recycling receptacles, and E-Z Reachers are loaned out for your event they must be returned to the Keep Fremont Beautiful office
What you will need to provide:
• Dates and times
• Location of event
• Litter-free announcements during the event
• Trash disposal after the event
• Recruitment of volunteers and assistance with clean-up after the event
• Trash receptacles for those items that cannot be recycled
*Send us your photos! We would love to receive photos from your successful Litter Free Event! Many of them will be posted to our website and some may be utilized in future publications.
Cathi Sampson - Executive Director
Keep Fremont Beautiful, Inc.
529 North Main Street
Fremont, NE 68025
PH: (402) 941.6122
*Open By Appointment